Location: Sierra Vista, Arizona
Canyon Vista Medical Center (CVMC) is seeking an experienced Board-Certified OB/GYN physician to join an established group in a hospital-affiliated practice, with both physicians and Certified Midwives. CVMC is a newer facility including 7 Labor & Delivery Rooms, 14 Post- Partum Rooms, and 8 observation beds. There is a strong community need for women's health services, making it easy to build a practice quickly.
- Approximately 900 deliveries per year
- Level I Nursery and has Neonatal Nurse Practitioner on-site coverage 24/7/365
- CVMC is also a Pink Ribbon Facility for Breast Health Excellence featuring a 3D Mammography system
- Strong recruitment package, including competitive Salary with potential for Incentive Compensation, Sign-on bonus, Relocation allowance and more
Canyon Vista Medical Center serves as the medical hub for southeast Arizona. Growth and advancing technology dictated building a new 100-bed hospital in 2015. Accredited by The Joint Commission, this Level III Trauma Center is home to over 120 physicians and allied health professionals providing both inpatient and outpatient care. Additional accreditations include Center of Excellence for Total Joint Replacement, Pink Ribbon Facility Recognized for Excellence in Breast Health, American College of Radiology Accreditation, and more than 7,600 annual patient visits.
Located in the foothills of the Huachuca Mountains in southeast Arizona, Sierra Vista is a commercial, educational, & medical hub conveniently located 75 miles southeast of Tucson. Sierra Vista serves offers its residents an affordable cost of living, a temperate climate with year-round recreation and over 300 days of sunshine, and an attractive balance of small town charm and big city amenities.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance