Location: Somerset, Kentucky
Come be part of our growing Thoracic Surgical Services Team at Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital in Somerset, Kentucky! Enjoy a balanced work life near the lake in the Bluegrass state!
- 100% Thoracic (Non-Cardiac) Surgery Services
- Thoracic Surgeon Colleague Support
- Da Vinci Xi Surgical System, 11-ORs in the hospital, and 4-ORs at our joint venture surgery center on campus
- Hospital Employment
- Our ambulatory surgery center is a joint venture between physicians and the hospital - you will have an opportunity to purchase shares after one year.
- Sign On Bonus
- Hospital Employment with Comprehensive Benefits Package (including 401k and EAP)
- Paid Vacation, Paid Malpractice
- Practice Management Support
- Annual CME
- Student Loan Assistance
Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital serves a 10-county area (over 200,000 residents) in south central Kentucky at its 295-bed acute care facility and several stand-alone outpatient centers. With more than 40 physician specialties and nearly 200 physicians on staff, LCRH offers the most comprehensive medical services in the region, including complete cardiac care, a level II neonatal nursery, and a neurosurgery program rated among the best in the nation.
Community and Lifestyle:
Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital is in Somerset, the largest city in southeastern Kentucky, combining the best of small-town values with big-city accessibility and easy commuting distance to Lexington. Nestled on the edge of the Daniel Boone Forest, Somerset is the hub for lake activities and is the houseboat capital of the world. The opportunities for outdoor amenities are endless with rock climbing, whitewater rafting, hunting, hiking, kayaking, and caving all within minutes of downtown. Somerset is a welcoming, growing community and a wonderful place to live and practice medicine.