Location: Wilmington, Delaware
The Division of Pediatric Otolaryngology at Nemours Children's Hospital-Delaware, affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University, is seeking applicants for our 2024 clinical fellowship position. The fellowship covers all aspects of pediatric otolaryngology including airway and complex ear management and has a clinical research component. The fellow will work with our 8 clinical faculty members. The experience provides a wide range of exposures to the interdisciplinary care of children with complex otolaryngologic needs. Interested applicants should submit their application through sfmatch.org and email a cover letter, CV and 3 letters of reference to Nina.Tarabicos@nemours.org and Heather.Nardone@nemours.org .
Division Chief: Udayan Shah, M.D.
Fellowship Director: Heather Nardone, M.D
Fellowship Coordinator: Nina Tarabicos-Dowd, B.S.
Email: Heather.Nardone@nemours.org , Nina.Tarabicos@nemours.or
Website: Pediatric Fellowship: Otolaryngology | Nemours Children's Health System
- Starting Date: July 1, 2024
- Duration of Fellowship: One Year
- Accreditation: ACGME accredited
- Number of Fellows per year: one/(12 months)
- University Affiliation: Thomas Jefferson Medical University, Philadelphia, PA
- Primary institutions: Nemours Children's Health, Wilmington, DE
- Licensing Requirements: Medical ACGME Training License State of Delaware
- Appointment Level: Fellow (PGY6)
- Operating Privileges: Complete spectrum of pediatric otolaryngology - head and neck surgery, including open and endoscopic pediatric airway surgery, complex ear surgery, cochlear implantation, and more.
- Research: Clinical and/or basic science presentations/publications encouraged and supported.
- Resident supervision: Yes - 2-3 residents PGY 1, PGY 2 & PGY 3
- Benefits: Medical, Dental and Liability Insurance; travel and educational stipend
- Salary: PGY6 or higher per level of training
- Application Procedure: Please use the unified application form at sfmatch.org. Cover letter, CV and 3 letters of reference emailed to Nina.Tarabicos@nemours.org and Heather.Nardone@nemours.org .
Application Deadline: February 1, 2023