Lehigh Valley Reilly Children's Hospital is the region's only children's hospital! LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region.
Our 40-bed, Level IV NICU, located at Lehigh Valley Hospital-Cedar Crest, ranks in the top 10 percent for overall parent satisfaction. We also offer leading-edge care for your newborn at the Level III NICU at Lehigh Valley Hospital-Pocono and at the Level II NICU at Lehigh Valley Hospital-Muhlenberg.
- performing neonatal resuscitation and procedures on term, preterm and ELBW infants
- assessing, diagnosing and treating critically ill preterm and term infants
- teaching Pediatric Residents and NNP students
- supporting parents and guardians in the care of their infants
- providing critical care to infants via air and ground transport from outside hospitals to our level 4 NICU
- Flexible shift hours available
- Nationally certified and state licensed
- 2+ years experience as a provider in a Level 3 or 4 Neonatal ICU
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.
Lehigh Valley Health Network is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with, and where applicable, in addition to federal, state and local employment regulations, Lehigh Valley Health Network will provide employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or other such protected classes as may be defined by law. All personnel actions and programs will adhere to this policy. Personnel actions and programs include, but are not limited to recruitment, selection, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, educational programs and/or social activities.