Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
The APP is responsible for providing quality health care in the outpatient setting under the supervision of a designated physician. This position provides same day access to patients and supports overflow.
ABOUT TWIN FALLS
- Just under two hours from Boise, best known for Shoshone Falls - "Niagara of the West" - and bountiful outdoor adventures.
- Enjoy whitewater rafting, skiing, kayaking, rock-climbing and BASE jumping from Perrine Bridge, with year round activities during our distinct four seasons.
- Thriving agriculture-based economy, which powers its reputation as a preferred location for food science, production and processing companies.
- Low crime rate, good schools and endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast.
* Graduation from a school with current licensure from Idaho to practice as a Nurse Practitioner. * Ability and willingness to demonstrate and maintain competency as required for job title and the unit/area(s) of assignment. * Excellent communication skills to include oral and written comprehension/expression. * Ability and willingness to work with patients' growth and development needs particularly related to the age of patients in the unit/area(s) of assignment. * Ability to manage a chaotic work environment related to changing patient needs, including work with patients with acute, chronic, and complex disease processes.
WHY ST. LUKE'S?
St. Luke's, Idaho's largest employer, has been recognized for distinguished patient care, named a best state to practice, and rated in the top 15 health systems in the country by Truven Health Analytics for eigth consecutive years. St. Luke's is a locally owned and operated, physician-led, not-for-profit health system that is proud to deliver evidence-based, patient centered care. As a member of NACHRI, St. Luke's Children's Hospital is committed to providing high quality healthcare to children throughout the region. Our pediatric team has more than 150 skilled pediatricians and pediatric specialists, including a full service hospitalist program who work with providers from around the region to provide high quality care to more than 90,000 pediatric patients annually.
For more information please contact Whitney Clark at 208.493.0646 or email email@example.com.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.
Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau l Visit Idaho.org l Boise Parks and Recreation