All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Day Shift
Location: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Sebring
Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
Largest Employer in the County
Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
Close knit community with a home town family feel
2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
Local arts scene from museums and theaters to festivals and galleries
Local restaurants with the authentic taste of Florida
Near 100+ clear, freshwater lakes. Ideal for swimming, boating and fishing
Beautiful agriculture and farmland
Sebring is known for motorsports and home to the famous Sebring International Raceway
Nature and hiking trails
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the coordination of patient care using a multidisciplinary approach to the Nursing process in accordance with the Hospital's Mission, physician, and patient expectations. These duties will be performed in an acceptable manner according to the hospitals
mission, vision, goals and management expectations.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs assessments and determines the total nursing needs of assigned patients.
· Formulates a goal directed plan of care and develops appropriate nursing diagnosis based on needs specific to the standard of care and updates according to policy.
· Accurately performs nursing actions to achieve patient care goals.
· Evaluates quality of patient care and outcomes based on care and treatments administered.
· Accepts responsibility for one’s own professional standards.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED –
· Minimum of Diploma in Nursing
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Current Florida RN License
· BLS – condition of employment
· ACLS within 12 months of employment or transfer
· Basic EKG Class within 12 months of employment or transfer
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.